Submission of high-quality abstracts for oral and poster presentations in the areas relevant to the conference theme are encouraged. All abstracts received will be subjected to a blind peer review process, and the best 12 selected for oral presentations, and the remaining considered as posters. Postgraduate and PhD students are particularly encouraged to opt for poster presentations. Submission of abstracts is online through the website, www.aquabe.in. Detailed guidelines for the preparation and submission of abstracts is available on the conference website. Registration is mandatory for presentation/participation in the conference and details are provided below in the relevant section.
The organizers are making efforts to get selected full-length papers of presentations made at the conference published in a partnered (peer-reviewed) journal. Interested authors can express their willingness at the time of abstract submission.
As the number of oral presentations will be limited, we encourage researchers to submit their findings as posters, which will be displayed in the form of electronic/e-posters (details of which are provided in the website). The poster session is scheduled concurrently with other sessions during the conference program.
AQUABE 2019 Awards for the best oral and poster presentations will be given a cash prize and a certificate. These will be awarded in two categories viz., Young Scientists (below 40 years) and Scientists (above 40 years) with a cash prize of Rs.10000. Besides, an award for the best poster presentation (Cash + citation) will be given for commended poster presentation under each theme.
An exclusive programme organized by the Ministry of External Affairs for the Indian Ocean Rim Countries (IORA) for the benefit of Syria and Yemen will be held during AQUABE 2019. The two-day session will be dedicated to capacity building of fisheries professionals from these two countries. The Indian and IORA experts share important topics
Aquafarmers Conclave 2019
Aquaculture farmers’ conclave to be held on will focus on ground level issues and requirements to establish a communication mechanism among policy makers, researchers and ecosystem managers for providing sustainable development of brackishwater aquaculture, coastal ecosystem and markets.poster presentation under each theme.
Research/ Industry Expo
Along with the conference, a “Aquabe Exhibition 2019” is being organized as part of the Conference. The exhibition will provide a platform for the stakeholders from government and private sector to showcase their products.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
All abstracts for AquaBe must be submitted via the conference website. Emailed abstracts will not be considered.
Please follow these instructions carefully while preparing and submitting your abstract
1.The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
2. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
3. Abstracts cannot be edited/updated after final submission. So please make sure all details are correct before submission.
4. Please write the title of the abstract in running case using bold, Arial 12 font
5. List the names of all authors and their affiliation using regular Arial 11 font. Mention first and last name of all authors; author names to be separated by a comma; an * to be marked as a superscript to denote the presenting author; affiliations of all authors to be mentioned; If authors represent different institutions please use numbers as superscripts for separating the affiliation)
6. The main text/content of the abstract to be written in running case with regular Arial 10 font and limited to a maximum of 250 words
7. Please italicize all scientific names both in the title and the main text.